Training and Presentations
Kay Giesecke has presented papers locally, statewide, nationally, and internationally to train parents and SLPs how to diagnose and treat apraxia. She has also hosted families and their SLPs in Texas or traveled to the families’ locations to help train them and their SLP on how to diagnose and treat their child with CAS. Topics previously presented include:
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech Diagnostic Checklist
- Can Children with Childhood Apraxia of Speech Progress?
- Teaching Coarticulation
- The Changing Nature of CAS Characteristics and Treatment Over Time
- Creative, Inexpensive Therapy Ideas
- 3-D Apraxia Therapy for Kids
- Intrinsic Parental Involvement
For upcoming opportunities to hear Kay speak, please visit our News and Events page.